Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 284

I have officially started my first big-girl job. I can honestly say I work at a lovely facility with lovely people. Thanks to all of my family and friends that have celebrated with me this past week. I am excited to work with patients again.

I was less excited to sprain my ankle earlier this week...which has me out of exercise for the next week at least. Hopefully it's just minor and I can work through it... I getting tired of wincing whenever I want to walk.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHELL!!! My baby bro, Mitchell Moo, turns 21 today. I am sure he will be drinking strawberry kiwi capris sun as always.

 Operation Christmas Child boxes!!! 6 boxes total...one from each of us, one from Braxton and another from Britney. 

A celebration package from Margie and Marie from getting my first job. :) Thanks for making my day!
Happy Birthday Mitch! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment