Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 274

SO...

After passing by boards...and receiving my license.... and being depressed about being unemployed... I was invited to go away for the weekend to Little Switzerland with one of my BFF's E. We have been best friends since 2005 and I am so blessed to have her in my life. She has had to work so hard this past year, and finally is employed at a GREAT job with GREAT benefits. I am so proud of her and am blessed to have the weekend away.

 E at Linville Falls - Upper Falls....

 And I thought this was a beautiful view...wait until we hiked up to....

 This view! We were JUST DOWN THERE! 

 and then we thought we couldn't get a prettier view until....

 We hiked up to THIS VIEW! SO BREATHTAKINGLY beautiful. 

 Sweaty and Happy at the top of our hike. :)

 Time to light a fire...

 This time, with a lighter that actually works...

 Such a warm and cozy fire...

 Fire + Footie PJs + Wine = RELAX

 The view from the Fox and Hen Den...

 Before breakfast, on the porch...

180 degrees of beautiful. 

I am blessed. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment