Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 201

Please, it's Doctor Ashley, DPT.
The presentation today went well and I had a wonderful time with family at my pinning ceremony.
I am so proud of all of my classmates and I can now say that we doctors. Congrats to my friends, and thanks to my parents and Braxton for supporting me along the way. I could not have done it without you.
Here are some pictures from today's events  (more to come from mom):

 Jen, Lauren, and I after the ceremony!

 MAZ...the woman who keeps it all together. 


 Dr. Kreger and Dr. Holt ... amazing professors that help keep my sanity these past two years. 


Dr. McKenna and her girls. 


 
 Stacey, Chris, and I


 Mom and I....and my red eyes....


 DPT Banner


 Anointing of the hands.


 The pinning!


 Trying not to fall down the stairs...


 Los Padres


 Los Abuelos


Here's to you, WJU! This door is officially closed, now just waiting for windows to open

No comments:

Post a Comment