Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 90

My how the time flies when you are having fun!
Here are some highlights from my first official week:
1. Wound care clinic in Charlotte - it was a great expereince and has opened my eyes to the fact that you should see a PT for a wound instead of an untrained nurse. I am differentiating that from a WOC, so don't get mad at me, WOC is trained very well, however I think our scope addresses not only the wound, but the surrounding skin and tissue.

2. no pool after all, maybe this week!

3. I got my first patient caseload and I am about 75% full right now! I have my first solo lymphedema patient tomorrow, so I am nervous, but also excited.

4. I got new running shoes! Also mom and I set out on a quest for the perfect graduation dress. I will give you a hint, navy and coral. Love it.

5. Biking all around CH! I love being able to bike to dinner. It makes going out to eat fun, especially when it is beautiful!!!

Also, Happy Mothers Day to my Mom, Nann, Mammaw, Aunts and everyone who is a mom. I know mine is amazing and I seriously would've had a mental breakdown if it weren't for her constant support and love. Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment