Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 2

Happy Valentine's Day!
As I listen to "Isn't She Lovely..." I am in quite the Valentine's mood.  Today most of my patients behaved, and I was able to really connect with a few patients which was nice. There's something about being a physical therapist that makes people open up to you and this requires you to behave as a listener and a support when family and friends might not be there.

Anyways, in the spirit of the season...I have eaten another birthday cupcake (thanks Kaitlyn!) with funfetti icing and was able to snag a free helium heart balloon from the hospital to decorate my apartment. When I got home from the gym (3.5 miles in 32 minutes!) the flower man pulled up behind me and gave me a beautiful bouquet of roses. :) What a special treat and a good way to end my busy day. What can I say, my boy did good.

Love to everyone! Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment