Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy 155!

This weekend, I was proud to uphold a tradition that has been going on for 26 years. Luckily, I was born in the month of February, and so were my Aunt Mary and my Pops. This year we totaled an impressive 155 years between the three of us. We had such a good time traveling to Richmond for family, fun, and pizza. Here are some pictures, not all (will download the others later), from this great celebration. 


 Lunch Time! Yummy pizza (gluten free, too!). 

 155 years!

 None of us want to spit on the cupcakes...

 Relief after none of us spat on the cupcakes...

 Apparently, this is the scotch to end all scotches...

I take this subtle smile as a "yes".

1 comment:

  1. Ton-o-fun, Ash! Thanks for making the trip. Look forward to many more bdays together!

    ReplyDelete