Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 232

Wow! So, nothing super special in my life has been going on. This weekend was REALLY fun though. So, I would like to share:

PA school shenanigans in CH on Friday with Braxton and his classmates. What a fun way to meet new friends and start off the weekend!

 Saturday Morning: Color Run! Beforehand....

 Afterwards....

 Team Chromo Camel Mafia.... aka Braxton's PA school classmates + me. 

 KKG Tar Heel Trot...Alum-ing it up with some lovely kappa girls...

Mom's Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Fundraiser...
Yummy Italian Ice on a Bicycle...

 Silent Auction, Band, Food Trucks.... a great way to raise money for a great cause!


 Team Rumer came to the benefit! This family warms my heart!

 My mom likes to take close up pictures...but my girls are amazing for coming out tonight!

 Me and my lovely mother who worked so hard to put this together! Yay for Sunday!

Now to start off the study week....and next weekend, the Triathlon! Yay! Lots to look forward to this upcoming week!


No comments:

Post a Comment