Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 61

Wow! This has been one whirlwind of a week! I had three quizzes which I am unsure about the final outcomes. Keeping fingers crossed for a cushion before finals! We had another day of research and had a great turn-out. It was nice to have so many participants and I am hoping we get just as many next week. I am trying to stay positive about this! Next week will be my last week of school EVER. I feel like I have worked so hard up until this point so I just have to keep pushing through. Only 2 more weeks left until the end of school and moving back to NC. I cannot wait to be back within driving distance of my family and friends. I am also excited to learn more about outpatient and lymphedema PT.

Anyways, here are some positive pictures from this week:
 This was from PubCrawl that Lauren and I decided to crash. It was nice to hang out for a bit and just relax before finals. Also, they got Angry Orchard on tap at River City! Holla! It only took them 2 years to get on the gluten-free bandwagon.


This is my next accomplishment for the week. 5 miles 20 seconds less than last time! Here's to 5.5 miles next week if I can steal away the time while studying for finals.



And finally, my Peaches poodle went to bark at the squirrels in doggy heaven this week.
 Love you peachey-poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment