Sunday, October 4, 2015

Busch Gardens with the Jaycees

Everyone loves fall! I have always loved Halloween. The month of October means 3 things for me: Candy Corn, State Fair, and Halloween. All of these things are coming up in the next four weeks, and this weekend we kicked it off right - at Howl-O-Scream Busch Gardens. I started getting involved with the Raleigh Jaycees August 2014 and it has been a great way to get involved in the community. This summer I had the idea of taking a group to Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream Event and the chapter was able to help me host it. Although there was a major rainstorm on Friday - Saturday was overcast with it only raining a handful of times. We had virtually no wait times for roller coasters and haunted houses. I only wish I had more time for shows and food. Here's to the start of October and the Halloween season!

 Verbolten...


 Lunch and Drinks at Grogan's Pub

 Group Pic! 

 The Griffon at night!

 Das Festhaus

 Wolf Rescue

 Waiting in line for haunted houses

Curse of Darkastle

No comments:

Post a Comment