Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lauren's Bridal Shower

This past weekend was a whirlwind with little sleep. I have two wonderful friends up north, and I got to surprise one of them for her bridal shower. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to her wedding. I thought it would be a great idea to surprise her and support her on one of her big days. My friend Jenn, and her sister, Jess, were so nice to pick me up early at the airport and we were off to a beautiful reception hall. There we enjoyed a lovely 3 course meal, pomegranate bellinis, and watched our friend celebrate her upcoming nuptials with her big Italian family.  Afterwards, I got to hang out with Lauren, Mike, and Mike's parents, her future in-laws. What a fun way to enjoy my 24-hour stay in Pittsburgh. Cheers to Lauren and Mike!

 I had a lay-over in IAD. What a cool mural!

 Jenn, Lauren, and Jess at the shower!

The Bride-to-be and I enjoying a fun night of wine and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment