Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter from Greenville, SC!

This past weekend I got to reunite with two of my dearest sorority sisters from college, Rachel and CJ. Most of my friends are spread around the US and I am so lucky to have them within driving distance. Recently, Rachel got her dream job at an advertising agency in Greenville, so it made a great excuse to see a new part of SC. Greenville is the cutest town with lots of shops, restaurants, and an adorable Main Street. Besides watching lots of Basketball, eating good food, and laughing a lot, we got to celebrate Easter Sunday Mass together (CJ's husband-to-be came home from deployment overseas and joined us for Sunday, too!). What a great weekend together, I am blessed and lucky to have my friends. 






No comments:

Post a Comment