Sunday, October 26, 2014

NC State Fair 2014

This year, I decided to volunteer with the Raleigh Jaycee's Turkey Shoot. What a fun way to raise money for a good cause while shooting a shot gun. With two evening shifts behind me, B and I also spent all day Saturday at the fair riding rides, and people watching. Here are some pics from this past week. Note: not all food was consumed in one day - this is over a week's span. Also, they are horribly out of order, but I am working on it.


 One of the many rides at the state fair - round and round and up and down!


 This was my dinner and entertainment during my break on my Thursday Night shift. Blue grass and some kettle corn sound good to me!



 On my Tuesday shift, I got the pleasure of finding Neomonde. A gluten-free, Mediterranean food truck. What a good surprise on my first  night at the
fair!


 I like the view from these glasses...


 Saturday night gluten free dinner at Big Al's BBQ tent. A yummy replacement from the former pulled pork stop with gluten free options for food and sauces. 



 A view from the midway!

What a week it has been! No rest for the weary as another work week begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment