Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 260

WOW.
First off, I apologize for the lack of updating. I will say, I have been busy the past week, and before that I was studying my bottom off - which lead to nothing interesting going on - which lead to no pictures.

SO. With that being said. This is how this upcoming week is going to go:

Monday - STUDY
Tuesday - STUDY
Wednesday - LICENSE EXAM
Thursday  - INTERVIEW
Friday - INTERVIEW X 2

Wow, it's going to be a busy week and I am ready! This upcoming month is going to FLY by and I am excited to see what it has in store for me. I have prepared, I have studied, I feel ready to take this exam and give it my all. I will update photos, because I have a BUNCH, maybe on Halloween.

Again, my sincerest apologies for keeping you on the edge of your seat this month. My life just hasn't been that eventful or interesting.

Here's to November!

No comments:

Post a Comment