Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 22

So, today has been a more relaxed day that went by rather quickly. I got to practice some much needed manipulation techniques along with finishing up some school assignments. Braxton and I then went for a 3 mile jog...which killed me. I don't know why that killed me, but I better step it up for tomorrow's jog/bike route. After a much needed trip to REI for a kickstand and an ipod armband, I got a shower and braxton and I went to Sandwhich for dinner. Thanks Dad for the groupon! That is one of my favorite places to eat in Chapel Hill. Currently, we are watching the Carolina/Maryland game. We are enjoying a bottle of Mary Elizabeth Wine from Gregory Vineyards (yum!) and some home made popcorn over the stove. If you ever want a whirly pop...it makes the best popcorn, never burnt, and perfectly healthy/salted every time.

Here are my pictures from yesterday (as promised) and today.

Varsity Theater for a showing of Argo. I love that groupon!


Whirley Pop makes the BEST popcorn EVER!!!!!!!

Study time with peaches. She is so cuddly  these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment