Monday, May 29, 2017

Honeymoon - Puerto Rico

Wow! What a whirlwind of a year so far. There will be a wedding series once we get our wedding pictures back, but for now I will update everyone on our Honeymoon! Thank-you to everyone who gifted us a honeymoon experience!We are in the process of getting special thank-yous in the mail. 

Our first trip as a married couple was amazing! We went on a cruise through Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines to San Juan, St Martin, Bonnaire, Aruba, and Curacao. (Note: I will update with more pictures once I can get on Braxton's computer and add some GoPro pictures). 

Let's start with a day in Puerto Rico!

 On the plane to PR! I must have had coffee by then because I look kind of human.


 We went to Castillo San Cristobal that has been around since the 1500s. It was an amazing experience and provided some beautiful views of the island. 


 Braxton would have been a bit tall to work here. 

 However, I fit just fine. 


 Strong breezes and cannon balls!






 Making a wish for a happy future!


 Fancy throw!



At dinner, we ran into a gentleman in the military stationed on the island. He insisted that we had to go to this dive bar and get a Jelly Fish shot. What you cannot tell from this picture is that it was lit on fire. I was not brave enough for this challenge, so I left it all to Braxton. 



Well, the straw melted halfway through this photo, but it was certainly a cool experience. 

After a long day in San Juan, we were off to the cruise ship to begin our adventure at sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment