Sunday, August 30, 2015

Biking the Blue Ridge, Mountain Biking, and Kayak Adventures

Another day we went back out to Asheville to bike the Blue Ridge Parkway. This was a beautiful 20+ mile trip down and back with lots and lots of hills. My legs may have died, but I was more smiles at the end than complaints. Other fun things we did were a cool mountain biking course which 1/2 of it was push your bike up this really steep muddy mountain. Still, I felt very accomplished at the end. I also was very muddy. Lastly, we spent quite a bit of time Kayaking on the lake. I love the lake. I love water. I love vacation. So glad to find this in our backyard.

 Feeling strong after muddy mountain bike course.
 Biking on the Blue Ridge Parkway! I did it!

 Kayaking on the beautiful Lake Lure

 Pit stop for some swimming!

 Pit stop for some rope swinging!


No comments:

Post a Comment