Monday, June 29, 2015

Kristina and Ian

This past weekend I got the pleasure of celebrating the wedding of one of my dear sorority sisters, Kristina, to her beloved Ian. Let me just tell you, not only was Kristina a teacher of science in high school, but she is now a vet student and travels internationally. Ian is also just as awesome - involved in the community/politics, and brews his own beer. They are also fellow dog lovers. Anyways, they had a beautiful wedding at the NC science museum. It was probably one of the most relaxed weddings I have ever attended. They even had a taco bar. What's not to love. 

 The whale greeted us upon the entrance to their reception...

!

 The couple had their first dance inside the SECU globe. 

 With B working in the ER, I was lucky to have my friend Rachel as my date. It was so much fun! I wouldn't have had it any other way

 Kappa Kappa Gamma - Epsilon Gamma Reunion
After the reception, we walked to Clouds Brewery and attended a fun after party. What a good way to continue to celebrate!

Brunch at Busy Bee Cafe the next morning! Again, good food, good people, and a long earned reunion. 

I always miss these girls. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment